RSS
Welcome to Sculpting in Time, Nats' movie review blog! I watch movies nearly everyday (and sometimes several in one day) and I will write about ALL of them! So check back often and feel free to leave your own reviews in the comments.

I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.


So, new look, new style, new layout! How do you guys like it?

A few added features:

  • There is a "will you watch this movie?" poll at the bottom of each post where you can conveniently tell me if you've seen it or if you plan on watching it in the future with an easy click of a mouse button!
  • I have developed an easy tagging system that will categorize movies by their quality ( awful, decent, good, and fabulous)
  • I have also tagged movies with their star actors/actresses if I feel like there will be several movies staring them and if they are actors/actresses that people really like.
  • There is now a FAQ page which I will be adding to regularly, so check it out.
  • The TBS link at the top is to The Bomb Shelter, a fun social network developed by my boyfriend. It is invite only, so if you're interested in joining, shoot me an e-mail at natsfakemail@yahoo.com or hit me up on AIM (s/n: Cuddlethunder), and I'll send you an invite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your opinions, whether you agree or disagree, or leave your own review of the movie!

 
Copyright 2009 Sculpting in Time. All rights reserved.