RSS
Welcome to Sculpting in Time, Nats' movie review blog! I watch movies nearly everyday (and sometimes several in one day) and I will write about ALL of them! So check back often and feel free to leave your own reviews in the comments.

If you build it, they will come


It's pretty cheesy to start a movie review blog with a famous quote from a famous film, but I don't really care. This blog might be cheesy, so it's fitting. I love film. I watch movies all the time, both old and new. I minored in Film Theory in college and I love writing. This all seems to have led me to starting this blog. I'm writing primarily for family and friends who might enjoy a suggestion for a movie or know what new movies to avoid when surfing Netflix. While I am in no way a definitive source for film criticism, I will write like I am. Feel free to argue with me in the comments of my posts, but do so at your own risk.

FAQs (which, I'll admit, is a farce since no questions have been asked yet, so therefore none could have been frequently asked):

Q- What makes you think you can tell me if movies are good or not?

A- You probably have horrible taste because you didn't study film formally like I did. Just kidding. I'm really hoping to bring attention to movies that might otherwise be passed over or movies that don't look like they're very good, but actually turn out to be quite entertaining. I also kind of like watching crappy movies and just writing about them for the heck of it. Some movies are just so bad, they're practically good!

Q- If I suggest a movie for you to watch and review, will you?

A- Probably. If I've already seen it, I can tell you what I think of it privately or in the comments section. To give me any suggestions, feel free to e-mail me at natsfakemail@yahoo.com or send me an IM via AIM to CuddleThunder or simply leave a comment to any post on the site (I read them all!).

Q- I really disagree with your opinion on such and such movie. I demand you change your stance!

A- That's not a question, but NO!

Q- Can you please be funnier/wittier/more entertaining with your reviews, please?

A- I'll try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your opinions, whether you agree or disagree, or leave your own review of the movie!

 
Copyright 2009 Sculpting in Time. All rights reserved.